1. General Information
- Players must register their UrT Auth on their UZ account, and play with it. If a player is forced to use a different guid than the one he or she is registered with, he/she should inform the supervisors as soon as possible. If a player can not AUTH during a match the server logs are mandatory and to be sent at email@example.com.
- The match is a BO3 where each team chooses its own gametype for his map and then plays the opponents map and gametype.
- By default matches are 5v5 but, if both Teams agree, the game can be played 4v4 or 6v6. This is to be agreed prior of every map start.
- Map pool:
- BM: Abbey, Algiers, Beijing, Bohemia, Cache, Cambridge, Casa, Cascade, Derelict, Dust2, Façade, Kingdom, Mandolin, Prague, Sanc, Subterra, Train, Uptown
- CTF: Abbey, Algiers, Beijing, Cache, Cambridge, Derelict, Facade, Kaysersberg, Kingpin, Mykonos, Orbital SL, Paris, Parkinglot, Pipeline, Sarlat a4, Tohunga b8, Turnpike, Uptown, Village
- FT: Algiers, Beijing_b3, Bohemia, Cambridge, Derelict, Kingdom, Mandolin, Monochrome, Mykonos, Orbital, Overgrown, Paris, Parkinglot, Prague, Sanc, Turnpike, Uptown
- TS: Austria, Beijing, Cambridge, Casa, Cascade, Derelict, Docks, Façade, Kaysersberg, Kingdom, Kingpin, Mandolin, Orbital, Overgrown, Paris, Parkinglot, Pipeline, Prague, Sanc, Sarlat, Turnpike, Tohunga, Toxic, Uptown
- The official server configuration files can be found here.
2. Players & Transfers
Each team is allowed max two transfers during the whole cup.
A unique transfer during the groupstage and a second possible transfer just before the playoffs starts, after the group stage ended.
A player that hasn't played for any team in this cup is not counted as a transfer.
- a new player has to be on roster 24 hours before match time.
- a transfer can only play in the next round/week. One player can't play a match for 2 teams in the same round (+24 hours rule if relevant).
A SpringCup team can lign up at max ONE player at the same time in game from the TS ProCup. A player is considered a TS ProCup player from the moment he played one game with a TS ProCup team (even as a substitute, i.e. /sub in game).
3. Group matches
- Teams need to choose their gametype and map by announcing it in the match report or comments 24 hours before the match start. If this is not done, teams will be forced to play a mode opponents will choose.
- For Team Survivor & Freeze Tag, the map is played once during 20 minutes.
- For Bomb & Defuse and Capture The Flag, maps are round/time based with 2 halfs of 10 rounds/minut.
- For all four gametypes map-wins are used to determine the outcome of the match.
- Teams win 1 point for winning the match.
- Teams win no point for a map win/loss.
- Each team can choose their starting color on the map chosen by the opponent.
- A map can only be picked one unique time during the Group Stage.
- If the match is played on two servers, team A's map is played on team B's server and vice versa.
- Teams have the right to substitute up to 3 players using /sub in all gametypes.
- A substitute can only replace a player when the game is paused, between each half of a map or right after a map change.
- If a substitute fails to provide his demo upon request, the game result will be a default loss.
- All players must record demos of the whole match. (Players are advised to use command cg_autorecordmatch 1)
4. Playoff matches
- Playoffs matches are a BO5 (Best of 5), i.e. the first team to win 3 maps wins the game.
- During the playoffs, teams have till Tuesday midnight CET to challenge teams, choose their gametypes as well as their maps. If this is not done, supervisors will force the last two chosen maps & gametypes of the given team. Teams will have 24 hours to change a forced map, during the group stage until Wednesday midnight CET, by posting it on match comments.
- As there are no draws, in the case of a fifth decider map, the map & gametype choice will be made by banning gametypes and maps from the list (minus the maps already played):
- a 1on1 knife duel round will be played, winner will have the advantage banning gametypes, while the opponent will have the advantage in the maps ban.
- There will be no more transfers once the first playoffs match has started.