Discrimination of Team Mexico

Section for anything related to the 2016 Nations Cup.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Discrimination of Team Mexico

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:07 pm

Hi,

I'd like to know why UZ staff discriminates Team Mexico,
You've already made a playoff tree giving Team Brasil privilege of being 2nd in group. Even when they havent played their match vs Mexico yet(!!!!!!!).

Is it fair?? I dont think so.

Mexicans have a chance to win vs Team Brasil and grab this 3rd spot but as we can see uz admins have already decided who won.

Im protesting against evident discrimination of Team Mexico. Everyone deserves to be taken seriously.

Greetings,
kjt

KJT.
Regular
Regular

Re: Discrimination of Team Mexico

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Article I
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are
endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a
spirit of brotherhood.
Article 2
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration,
without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion,
political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.
Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political,
jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person
belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other
limitation of sovereignty.

mexico, we shall support!

After the terror from mr EL CHAPO, mexico faces a new terror, the mighty UZ MAFFIA.
Mexico doesnt know the real shit yet!

Vrederust
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:24 pm

haha.

I've asked myself the same question. Question Question

Azle
Donor 1
Donor 1

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:58 am

Mexican here, I can confirm I feel discriminated against. We aren’t even given many options on our date with Brazil and being forced to play dates not within our schedules…

You’ve touched my heart KJT <3

stylo

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:59 am

i'm friends with a mexican (mustangcalif) and i am offended as well

bzegs
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:49 am

n1 kjt

Kyros

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:55 am

I'm just here to see this go down

swaginacup
Donor 1
Donor 1

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:55 am

Thing is, we're just trying to have all the matches played.

Seven had/wanted to do the draw, so we kept the positions we had at the beginning of the week. Of course we'll update the 3rd position team is things change in the group - if bra vs mex does not get delayed again, we'll update the points.

I hope this answers your questions.

Sailor

PS: You can blame mainly me if you don't agree with the delay, I was initially fine with it.

SailorMoon
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:03 am

From wikipedia:
Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing is perceived to belong to rather than on individual merit.

So what you are implying is that because it's Team Mexico we made the choice of making this draw? That's ridiculous. Is this choice right? Maybe yes, maybe no. But there is certainly responsibility on the side of team Mexico of team Brazil to play the match on time. I think that not doing so shows disrespect to the fellow participants of the Nations Cup (it delays the cup). Besides that the most likely outcome is a win for team Brazil. Would we rather have the match played? Hell yea, and the countries can still play their match, following that we can have them switch places. Or if it doesn't get played have Australia and Brazil switch places. I'm just saying what the possibilities are, not what the admins will decide.

This community still amazes me by the way it chooses to bring up issues. It could have been a simple question, "why have you decided so and so", but no, it's discrimination!

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:58 am

- SevenofNine
From wikipedia:
Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing is perceived to belong to rather than on individual merit.

So what you are implying is that because it's Team Mexico we made the choice of making this draw? That's ridiculous. Is this choice right? Maybe yes, maybe no. But there is certainly responsibility on the side of team Mexico of team Brazil to play the match on time. I think that not doing so shows disrespect to the fellow participants of the Nations Cup (it delays the cup). Besides that the most likely outcome is a win for team Brazil. Would we rather have the match played? Hell yea, and the countries can still play their match, following that we can have them switch places. Or if it doesn't get played have Australia and Brazil switch places. I'm just saying what the possibilities are, not what the admins will decide.

This community still amazes me by the way it chooses to bring up issues. It could have been a simple question, "why have you decided so and so", but no, it's discrimination!
Ok let’s get one thing straight, the team at fault for the delay is all on Brazil. We had everything planned out weeks before the match, even agreed to their preferred time now their bitching for us having to use our wild card…

Also, we appreciate you trying to wash your hands and clearing things up AFTER and not before someone pointed it out.

In a more serious note, due to all this BS, it’s unlikely that Mexico will have 5 to play against Argentina.

GG

stylo

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:16 am

One of the Uz admin already confirmed that this decision is questionable and should be investigated. I have the logs to back it up. I think its safe to say that our complain is justified!

Vrederust
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:24 am

Dear 7o9,
Mexico might be responsible for the delayed match. But mexico is not the sole party to blame. Brasil is equally in the wrong. By punishing one party while favoring the other I think its unfair. Meanwhile according to the mexicans, theyve tried to schedule! Wheter thats true or not should be investigated. You cant take a decision which have such an impact on the outcome without having investigated the matter!
Being descriminated might discourage the mexicans to participate. The game is having a small community already.

Vrederust
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:39 pm

Yesterday we waited till scheduled time and they hadn't enough players. Now they want to play on Friday, we gotta cancel our plans for playing against these cunts. We will do and you better be as good as you're saying shit here, somebody is trying to grab a forfeit with no success huh?

And yeah, I won't respect this people. I had better things to do than wait for some Mexicans till over +00h and then they don't show. See you on Friday.

Arexo
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:38 pm

savage banter

Shans
Donor 1
Donor 1

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:16 pm

Having both teams using a wildcard for a same match (initial date, and the rescheduled date) can lead to such a situation off the beaten track.

There was never a will to discriminate or favour one team. To create the draw we just took the one that currently was eligible to pass.
As said during the stream, the tree can have the teams switched if ever Mexico would win the match 2:0, naturally.

It seems like everyone who had a word to say concerning the matter expressed himself, so I'll close the topic here.

Good luck to both Brazil and Mexico on Friday night, may the best win!

Biddle
Admin
Admin

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

±User Info

Welcome Anonymous