Nations Cup Benelux team?

Section for anything related to the 2018 Nations Cup.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Re: Nations Cup Benelux team?

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:13 pm

you may play much longer than me but you are still shit at this game lmao, but hey, atleast you admit you are a little scammer.

Vrederust
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 pm

- Memnon
Its not about the "skill" you can't go to a public server and bring them to a nations cup or any cup actually with 2 weeks to the start of the cup, vred is playing this game for years and he could actually teach them some stuff etc, but the NC starts at the end of the month and no time for him to prepare a team with 2 or 3 public guys who never played in a team, its not fun for them or the people they play against, people also want to see good matches and not rapes.

There are quite a few players with experience and who do not play in the competitive environment certainly (for the most part), however it is normally up to you to get them well before the Nation Cup to train them (c is like this for everyone). It is not at the moment of the Nation Cup that we start looking for players to participate (I have never seen this elsewhere on Urban Terror).

- Carhum
Netherlands Players (you are free to contact them Rolling Eyes ):
Hashbolla - D0ubl3j - Fleuv - Core1 - Chantal2599 - dirkman - junkie - mrzleeping - dexus.nl -----> Most of those players you are suggesting are people that enjoy this game playing on a public server like TDM eagle only, but do not enjoy playing the game competitively. I've been playing with chantal and core daily on the TDM eagle only server and also with hashbolla for several years. greetings from the best admin >DN< Eagle only 24/7 Server

I do not know all the details either .. I just mentioned those players from your country who are currently active. But.. I'm sure there are players who want to participate.

- Vrederust
you may play much longer than me but you are still shit at this game lmao, but hey, atleast you admit you are a little scammer.

We do not have the same focus and motivation. You're wasting your time spitting on me because I clearly have better things to do than to argue that I'm a thief right now and therefore free to write to me about everything you've got heart to this precise address: sachkahddeveloppement @ gmail.com (I might answer one day if I have time to grant you).

We return to the original subject of debating the subject of grouping Nations for the next Nation Cup.

SachkaHDDEV
Donor 3
Donor 3

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:59 pm

- Carhum
Netherlands Players (you are free to contact them Rolling Eyes ):
Hashbolla - D0ubl3j - Fleuv - Core1 - Chantal2599 - dirkman - junkie - mrzleeping - dexus.nl -----> Most of those players you are suggesting are people that enjoy this game playing on a public server like TDM eagle only, but do not enjoy playing the game competitively. I've been playing with chantal and core daily on the TDM eagle only server and also with hashbolla for several years. greetings from the best admin >DN< Eagle only 24/7 Server

I do not know all the details either .. I just mentioned those players from your country who are currently active. But.. I'm sure there are players who want to participate.

You dont know all the details but you are sure that some of them want to participate lol. How did you draw that conclusion?

- Vrederust

We do not have the same focus and motivation. You're wasting your time spitting on me because I clearly have better things to do than to argue that I'm a thief right now and therefore free to write to me about everything you've got heart to this precise address: sachkahddeveloppement @ gmail.com (I might answer one day if I have time to grant you).

We are not arguing whether you are a scammer or not, we know you are a scammer and you already admitted to it. Smile

We return to the original subject of debating the subject of grouping Nations for the next Nation Cup.[/quote]

Ok, how come other nations were allowed to group up and play as a region? What were the considerations and how do their circumstances differ from ours?

Vrederust
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:24 pm

- Vrederust
You dont know all the details but you are sure that some of them want to participate lol. How did you draw that conclusion?

And how do you know that people do not want to participate.. I ask you the same question ?

- Vrederust
We are not arguing whether you are a scammer or not, we know you are a scammer and you already admitted to it.

You're the only one to say it here right now so you admit things by yourself. If all the scammers were like me, we would not be here today.

- Vrederust
Ok, how come other nations were allowed to group up and play as a region? What were the considerations and how do their circumstances differ from ours?
I base myself on the stats of registered accounts of different countries on the official website as well as players that I see on public servers. However, I was not there to touch two words about it but I would have done it too. I do not have anything against your countries, I'm just puzzled about allowing different Nations players to play together for a Nation Cup because that does not mean anything at that moment if in all the teams they had players of all horizons.

SachkaHDDEV
Donor 3
Donor 3

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:37 pm

- SachkaHDDEV
- Vrederust

And how do you know that people do not want to participate.. I ask you the same question ?

- Vrederust
We are not arguing whether you are a scammer or not, we know you are a scammer and you already admitted to it.

You're the only one to say it here right now so you admit things by yourself. If all the scammers were like me, we would not be here today.

- Vrederust
I base myself on the stats of registered accounts of different countries on the official website as well as players that I see on public servers. However, I was not there to touch two words about it but I would have done it too. I do not have anything against your countries, I'm just puzzled about allowing different Nations players to play together for a Nation Cup because that does not mean anything at that moment if in all the teams they had players of all horizons.

I dont know whether these players want to play lmao, but since you claimed that you are sure some of them want to, i was wondering how you came upon that conclusion.

Also by saying "and my little ass scammer is doing very well.. kiss haters Rolling Eyes" you are admitting to being a scammer xd

Btw, the last question was directed to the admins, since you couldnt possibly answer that question Smile

Vrederust
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:13 pm

- Vrederust
I dont know whether these players want to play lmao, but since you claimed that you are sure some of them want to, i was wondering how you came upon that conclusion.

the only way to find out is to go see these people .. we turn around the pot and so the debate will not change anything

- Vrederust
Also by saying "and my little ass scammer is doing very well.. kiss haters Rolling Eyes" you are admitting to being a scammer xd

This may be the case for some people and others not.

- Vrederust
Btw, the last question was directed to the admins, since you couldnt possibly answer that question Smile

If my memories are good then I have the right to argue knowing that I am part of the staff of the Nation Cup and that in addition I partially fund the cash prize that you can claim to win on this edition. However, what I am saying now is not official but just an approach to what I think about it.

SachkaHDDEV
Donor 3
Donor 3

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:57 pm

- SachkaHDDEV
- Vrederust

the only way to find out is to go see these people .. we turn around the pot and so the debate will not change anything

- Vrederust

This may be the case for some people and others not.

- Vrederust

If my memories are good then I have the right to argue knowing that I am part of the staff of the Nation Cup and that in addition I partially fund the cash prize that you can claim to win on this edition. However, what I am saying now is not official but just an approach to what I think about it.

Ok mr. scammer then answer the question I asked,

how come other nations were allowed to group up and play as a region? What were the considerations and how do their circumstances differ from ours?

Vrederust
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:22 pm

- Vrederust

This is my opinion: I base myself on the stats of registered accounts of different countries on the official website as well as players that I see on public servers. However, I was not there to touch two words about it but I would have done it too. I do not have anything against your countries, I'm just puzzled about allowing different Nations players to play together for a Nation Cup because that does not mean anything at that moment if in all the teams they had players of all horizons.
Kiss.

SachkaHDDEV
Donor 3
Donor 3

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:31 pm

- SachkaHDDEV
- Vrederust

This is my opinion: I base myself on the stats of registered accounts of different countries on the official website as well as players that I see on public servers. However, I was not there to touch two words about it but I would have done it too. I do not have anything against your countries, I'm just puzzled about allowing different Nations players to play together for a Nation Cup because that does not mean anything at that moment if in all the teams they had players of all horizons.
Kiss.

thats why i said you couldnt give answer to my question you dumb fuck, you werent there when the decision was made to allow nations to group up as a region.

Vrederust
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 pm

- Vrederust
- SachkaHDDEV
- Vrederust

Kiss.

thats why i said you couldnt give answer to my question you dumb fuck, you werent there when the decision was made to allow nations to group up as a region.

I just give my opinion not an answer so will know who is the most dumb fuck of us.. weon the other hand for a moderator .. I find that you have a language really floral must not forget that it is a forum and therefore we are free to bring our opinion of the moment that it does not break some rules of rigor.

SachkaHDDEV
Donor 3
Donor 3

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:15 am

Try harder to field 5 or don't play.

From my experience with USA we always have randoms that I beg to play. I am typically against these collaborations, although the asia one definitely made sense. At-hu was basically hungary+iruel, sweden probably could've fielded 5 without other nordic contributions, and same with brazil.

If you want to play with your buddies try to start up another league.

bzegs
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:38 am

As u said hungary were 4 and played with Iruel Smile its just hilarious bcs they were more than 4 bro i remember cuz my mate played with them and what happnd? They allowedit
Brazil man, they have 3 teams in UZ each seasons so idk how admins allowed it too ??
cmon be fair for once guys, they did it in the past and there is no reason to change now

Locati

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:29 pm

- locati
As u said hungary were 4 and played with Iruel Smile its just hilarious bcs they were more than 4 bro i remember cuz my mate played with them and what happnd? They allowedit
Brazil man, they have 3 teams in UZ each seasons so idk how admins allowed it too ??
cmon be fair for once guys, they did it in the past and there is no reason to change now

My point is it was wrong then and it is wrong now

bzegs
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:35 pm

Don't know if my opinion matters but :

As long as both teams can't get 5 players, I'd go for it

Seems to me that the issue here isn't really about two countries mixing up but more like having two countries making a team that looks, on paper, waaay better than every other NC team -> this looks unfair.

Anyway, if this is an actual fact that none of these teams can get 5, yeah, I'm also giving my +1

Just like Sunra said, better 1 than -2.

Zmbiie
World Champion
World Champion

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:51 pm

Such drama...

I tend to agree with bzegs given additionnal reasons:

- Pretty difficult to prove you can't get any 5 players
- NC XXI has money involved, so how "mix" teams look on paper is even more important than before - and as bzegs said it was technically wrong before too - but before it didn't really matter who won as long as there was a good show.

Azle
Donor 1
Donor 1

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

±User Info

Welcome Anonymous