Cup Bug?

For all random banter.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Cup Bug?

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:11 am

Hey guys just want to bring a problem to the surface.

From what I've seen, in the Fun Cup, you get to play the teams with the same results as you.
So if you keep winning, you get to play the other clans that are winning, and the same goes for the losers.
But I've noticed that team urban-zone.org/index.p...;cid=71290 wasn't showing up to their games. Fine.
They had 2 forfeits, and were heading to the third. wich means they got placed to play the 3rd round with one of the teams that performed porely until now.

That said, suddenly, they played the other matches before. Wich would be fine by me, except for the fact that due to this model of cup, and because they werent able to play them in time, this means they now have 3 wins, playing against the "loosing teams" while other teams winning, had to struggle way more to get the same results. This dosen't seem fair.

If this was a regular cup model, in wich you either play all of your division, or a bracket system, playing late matches wouldn't be a problem. But it's not.
So I understand that 1 match can get delayed. This happened with my team. But we still got placed in the 2nd round playing against 1st round winners. And we won our late 1st round match, so there wasn't any winners playing loosers conflict.

This team failed to play the 1st round, and then the second. So they we're placed against CP. wich had lost 2 times. So by default, I think theire first two matches shouldn't be valid. If they are facing CP, that means they lost the 2 rounds before.
And this isn't the case.

So don't get me wrong. I know this is the Fun Cup. And shouldn't be taken too seriously. But the fact is this guys have 3 wins, when they should only have one.
I think that even if it's the fun cup, and in a comatose state game, if people are still trying and giving theire effort to win, we should deserve the respect of not creating this situations. That when failing to show to a match, and delaying everything, will actualy give you an advantage over other teams. (?) Makes no sense. And I make an appeal for the admins to reconsider this situation clearly.

Cheers, f8.

MFallen

Re: Cup Bug?

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:24 pm

:no matter what u think on how the matches were setted up,your complains sounds like a baby ,by the way if you achieve something we will rape any team in the league ,its pretty easy for us

Ghostcript

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:40 pm

- Ghostcript
[...]we will rape any team in the league ,its pretty easy for us

Karma inc

+ first matches of illuminati should be forfeited. They will rape anyone, it is pretty easy for them so next 2 matches wont be a problem.

Last edited by KJT. on Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

KJT.
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:41 pm

Lol. It does not sound like a baby. I was making a valid point, and until now everyone agreed with it on discord.
I never took the merit from your wins, I was just pointing out that its unfair.
If you read properly my text, you'd see that I was pointing the finger at urban zone and not your clan.
But you chose to be a cunt thats fine. We'll see if yall win all matches.

MFallen

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:41 pm

I think it's unfair that they modify something when what we did was play the games scheduled by the administrator, I do not see why if we are all playing and we have to face each other, this is not over yet and we are already scheduled to play against # 2 on the list, we will see how the administrators act against this case.

It is worth remembering that we had against times to play these games and it has been a bit difficult to program them by changing the time zone. We were even forced to play with 4 players against GROM when we did not have good programming and our players could not meet this schedule.

apologies to what Ghost said, I do not think that because of a programming error we have to start over again.

It does not seem fair to me.

Techn0

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:54 pm

Laughing Laughing
- Ghostcript
:no matter what u think on how the matches were setted up,your complains sounds like a baby ,by the way if you achieve something we will rape any team in the league ,its pretty easy for us

Saiyajin17

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:59 pm

- Techn0
I think it's unfair that they modify something when what we did was play the games scheduled by the administrator, I do not see why if we are all playing and we have to face each other, this is not over yet and we are already scheduled to play against # 2 on the list, we will see how the administrators act against this case.

It is worth remembering that we had against times to play these games and it has been a bit difficult to program them by changing the time zone. We were even forced to play with 4 players against GROM when we did not have good programming and our players could not meet this schedule.

apologies to what Ghost said, I do not think that because of a programming error we have to start over again.

It does not seem fair to me.

No problem mate.
Just had to bring the topic up, so we can avoid this situations in the future. I'm perfectly aware that you didn't take advantage of this on purpose. It's the model that just dosen't work, if people don't play it when they should.

MFallen

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:34 pm

It is true, you should not schedule games without having played all, you must set a deadline.

We are not guilty of what has happened, we even talk to the captains of each team to postpone the matches
since we have very different time zones and it is difficult for us.

Administrator Biddle and The Captains have been good at allowing us to postpone those games.

It would be good to keep this in mind for the future.

I do not think it's fair that we lose points or that we play again when we have done everything right on the calendar.

Techn0

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:51 pm

- Ghostcript

Mate, take this as a joke ,i didn't make it as seriously as you read it , i don't wanna even offend you or the teams in league,i saw your point ,i just was trying to cut the ice,apologize me if it sounds mad or bad ,that never was my intention🤪🙄 Very Happy

Ghostcript

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:04 pm

Ban ghostcript please, he didnt joke

morphus

Page 1 of 1