Open your eyes

Have a problem regarding a match or otherwise with the league or a suggestion for the site/rules/anything? Share and explain it here clearly, collectedly and calmly.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Open your eyes

Post Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:18 am

- deqfon
You should take a look to all the parts. I'm not defending HeMP, he can be a hacker, or he can not. If he is, burn in hell. If he's not, burn in hell UZ admins, you've banned a player that does not hack. I have to check that demo!

thanks teacher, im gonna wait your expert report Embarassed

Taker

Post Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:38 am

- deqfon
You should take a look to all the parts. I'm not defending HeMP, he can be a hacker, or he can not. If he is, burn in hell. If he's not, burn in hell UZ admins, you've banned a player that does not hack. I have to check that demo!

So you think we didn't look at the complete demo and just ban someone at random? Good idea! Is this from your book "How to destroy a league in 10 seconds"? Watch the demo, then come with your opinions...

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:09 pm

I don't know if you're kidding us deqfon , we saw all the demo , not only 1 time , i'm talking about 3-4 times Wink , we wrote our opinions and timers , checked again and then voted.That's hilarious , you think that your opinion will change something?if you were a guy from the demo squad will be possible , but you are not ! so we wont change our opinion or unban HeMP for you.ROTFL.

gighen
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:02 am

Gighen, I was in the demo squad before you even entered the UZ team. Even me never had such a speech. Honestly, you should lower your voice and stay a bit modest. It's not because you're in the demos squad you can't be wrong, and it's not because you're not in that you can't be right.

Btw when i was the squad, it wasn't about watching the demo 3 or 4 times, but rather 10-15 times...

Tizz

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Hey this is weedwalker, i saw only Turnpike red/blue side of HiiT KoS/POL. God knows i hate HiiT, but i didnt see nothing in this demo, except 2/3 weird actions but it could happens to everyone, i dont think hiit still cheats and i think u made a big mistake.

If you watch cxo demo's duff/POL there are at least 4/5 weirds action too.

kiss ww

Weedwalker

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:23 pm

- Tizz
Gighen, I was in the demo squad before you even entered the UZ team. Even me never had such a speech. Honestly, you should lower your voice and stay a bit modest. It's not because you're in the demos squad you can't be wrong, and it's not because you're not in that you can't be right.

Btw when i was the squad, it wasn't about watching the demo 3 or 4 times, but rather 10-15 times...

Tizz , if you saw , he said "if he's a cheater die in hell , if he's not die in hell UZ admins" , now who is he for judge our work?i'm modest , i can be right , i can be wrong , but 6 people watched this demos , and 6 people voted F1 , what's wrong?If we are here , we do our job , we saw the demo right? we voted? we said our opinion? i can understand this reaction by }{iiT atleast , but for sure i'm not here for be judged by the first guy that wrote in this topic.

gighen
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:59 pm

In the absence of an anti-cheat there is no choice but to use demos and to make human judgements in these cases.

As webmaster I see the demo review threads in the private forums, and although I don't vote on them myself (don't feel qualified) I can see the efforts the admins put in (all in their free time of course). Most cases take over a week and are voted on by a large number of people, who all watch the demos repeatedly and discuss specific moments and the possible explanations for them.

The result is that none of these decisions can ever be 100% accurate, but it's the best we've got, it's ALL we've got, and at the end of the day you have to accept that if you want to play in this league, a well run, reasonably cheat free (and from your point of view a totally no cost) league, then you have to abide by the decisions made by the people who run it, some of which you're not going to agree with.

Hopefully when 4.2 arrives the existing bans will be reviewed (personally I would be mighty pissed if someone else's "opinion" was preventing me from playing rather than "fact" once the facts can be established, although that's just me, I don't speak for UZ on this matter).

Kendle
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:15 pm

-
"except 2/3 weird actions

Wasn't that the base of the first hiit ban?

Sawakao
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Let me put an end to this. We've gotten to personal insults, that's taking us nowhere. Thread locked. Send the trolls home.

eya_allam
Admin
Admin