Urban Zone › Community Forums › Public Servers › Australian Server?

Urban Zone

Public Servers

Australian Server?

Australian Server?

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:53 pm
Author: dioxh
an aussie server would be amazing, non Australian admins that have no bias to any Australian players.

Re: Australian Server?

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:55 pm
Author: Ezza Location: Tasmania, Australia
Yeah a Aussie Team Survivor Server would be sweet as Smile

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:51 pm
Author: xandaxs Location: Portugal
Public or for your own wars?

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:44 am
Author: fragnetic
We've got lots of servers. What are you two on about?

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:18 pm
A public one, Frag we have one public server and that is Aussie Gameserver and most the time its full...
Well all the times iv been on.

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:59 am
Author: dabidoo
I count 18 public aus TS servers...
WAR and EH both run public servers and have good admins, maybe try to populate them if you aren't a fan of AGS

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:51 am
Author: dioxh
Id prefer a public server where me and my com padre's wont get permabanned for owning.

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:20 am
Author: Runamok
- dioxh
Id prefer a public server where me and my com padre's wont get permabanned for owning.
because WAR and EH ban for owning? lol..

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:14 pm
Author: fragnetic
EDIT: too mean.

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:37 pm
No War and EH Dont Ags Admins Just go to far we have 5 members banned for what cause we are good at a game?
And noone plays on the servers....
I think if Uz host a Aus TS server it would be just as popular as Ags But With Admins that just don't ban for the fun of it and respect there follow gamers.

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:57 pm
Author: eya_allam Location: Slovakia
the problem is that the one server with uz tag we have atm is sponsored. we do not have the resources to rent and run an australia based server. uz has relied purely on admins' private resources for 3 years (i.e. we pay and host the domain, provide "league" servers, etc) and "sponsor" servers from the community (i.e. clans and individuals let us use their servers for league matches in case teams cannot agree on or do not have their own servers). we started up accepting monetary donations only recently and our first sponsorship deal for war servers is not that old either.

uz has always been for the community and by the community - for a public server that would mean someone has to sponsor it and provide basic administration and maintenance and we make sure our staff are available to play there and ref/admin it whenever needed. which would be a problem in australia because we don't have australian staff and euro staffers wouldn't play with ping exceeding 400 ms.