Urban Zone › Community Forums › NationsCup XVII › CANADA - NC Captain vote: Brainie

Urban Zone

NationsCup XVII

CANADA - NC Captain vote: Brainie

CANADA - NC Captain vote: Brainie

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:29 am
Author: Sotone
Canada

UrT Auth: brainie
UZ nickname: Brainie
Clan(s): PSYP Team and 24/7

About me:
I've been playing this game for 5 years. I've done all sorts of things such as writing articles for ClanBase, being a referee, being a QA member, shoutcasting matches, and so on. I've been playing leagues for more than 3 years with my own team (psyp. , since 2011) and other teams such as GROM*, pnk| (ftwgl; american team), and so on. I'm involved in the psychological field of video games by my team (http://www.psyp.org) and by other activities.

In real life, I'm studying laws. I like reading philosophy and psychology as well.

I would like to be the captain of Team Canada for this NationsCup edition because I think I am actually the one who has the resources and the energy to lead this team. Last season, the previous captain did not manage to find enough people to represent the country. Few months ago, I started to look for new players, devoted and motivated to show up and play matches. I ended up with nearly 8 people willing to represent the country. My team mates and I got the resources to build a website (http://urbanterror-canada.net/), a teamspeak3 and IRC channel (#urbanterror.ca on Quakenet). You can take a look at this thread on the official forums: .

I have a pretty strong experience in leading people. I'm a captain and leader of a team for almost 3 years. I'm dynamic and I feel comfortable to assign positions. Although I'm not one of the best players in the game, my real strength comes from my mental aspect of the game. I think a lot and I always want to have a global view of the game to know which directions would be the best for my team.

My mates and I wish to play this NationsCup because we have a real motivation and realistic goals to achieve. We want to represent Canada and to show the rest of the community that Canada has still got players. Last NC seasons were not the best and we think Team Canada needs a new fresh breath.

Re: NC Captain vote: Brainie.ca

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:57 am
Author: Davo
Admin Edit
According to our information you are not a national or inhabitant of the country you just voted for, if this is the case, please contact an admin on IRC to prove this and we'll approve your vote. Rules for voting.

+1

Re: NC Captain vote: Brainie.ca

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:49 am
Author: Xixion.
Admin Edit
According to our information you are not a national or inhabitant of the country you just voted for, if this is the case, please contact an admin on IRC to prove this and we'll approve your vote. Rules for voting.

+1

Re: CANADA - NC Captain vote: Brainie

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:23 pm
Author: Brainie Location: Canada
ACCEPTED
+1 :>

Vote for me and you'll be sure Team Canada will be in this NC until the end!

Last edited by Brainie on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:38 pm
Author: xenolith
Admin Edit

+1

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:38 pm
Author: krunk
ACCEPTED
+1 . BRAINIE IS BY FAR THE BEST PLAYER IN CANADA, ALONG WITH THE BEST LEADERSHIP. GOOD LUCK AND I WORK FORWARD TO PLAYING ON YOUR TEAM FRIEND.

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:54 pm
Author: IJustCantAim
ACCEPTED

+1 for Brainie (Love you Don!)

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:18 am
Author: Blaze
ACCEPTED
F1 (+1) for Brainie, strong leadership and good gameplay capability make him our best choice!

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:00 am
Author: 2BaDSoSaD
ACCEPTED +1 for Brainay :>

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:22 am
Author: Ahts Location: Canada
ACCEPTED +1 for for brainie~~~

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:47 am
Author: Tupp
ACCEPTED +1 for brainie!

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:46 pm
Author: skvburial
ACCEPTED + 1 for brainie

Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:16 am
Author: IJustCantAim
- IJustCantAim
Admin Edit

+1 for Brainie (Love you Don!)

I am a Canadian (from Quebec) visiting USA on an H1B Visa for work.

I don't know whether you can go back in your historical DB, but you would see I've been connecting to this web site from Quebec up until July 2013.

I'll try to get on IRC soon.

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:02 am
Author: Biddle Location: France
Votes are now closed.