Urban Zone › Community Forums › Recruitment › Looking for clan

Urban Zone

Recruitment

Looking for clan

Looking for clan

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:59 pm
Author: amcoias1
Hi, I'm amcoias1, I'm a portuguese player and I've been inactive for the last 2 years or so because I just didn't feel like playing much anymore, this was much before 4.2 was out so I was pretty much done with the game, it was always the same thing all over again, 4.2 helped shake that up and 2 years of not playing had their part as well. I am portuguese but my english is very fluent, sometimes I'll choke for a bit while speaking but most of the time I'm very fluent. I can understand spanish as well, but can't speak it very well (portuguese and spanish being fairly similar helps too). I played for 2 years before leaving the game for another 2 and I remember being in a couple of clans but not their names (doubt they'd still be active at this point though). I do remember playing in division 4 but that might be high for me. Or not, I don't really know. I don't really use IRC much anymore but I can pick it up if needed. I have a headset, TeamSpeak, Skype, etc etc (if I don't have what your team uses to communicate I'll just install it).

If you want to contact me just answer in this topic and I'll get to you (not posting my Skype account here, the internet is a scary thing. jk but privacy matters)

Re: Looking for clan

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:30 am
Author: .RkQ
Not the simpliest way to leave a recruitment post ;p was boring to read it. The post is more interesting if there is less text, just saying.

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:56 pm
Author: mvt-
- .RkQ
Not the simpliest way to leave a recruitment post ;p was boring to read it. The post is more interesting if there is less text, just saying.

Actually it's good to see there still are people able to formulate complete sentences playing this game.
Good luck to you mate.

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:06 pm
Author: KronoZ Location: Russia
- mvt-
- .RkQ

Actually it's good to see there still are people able to formulate complete sentences playing this game.
Good luck to you mate.

Actually it's good to see there still are people able to formulate complete sentences of thoughts in useless comments.