Urban Zone › Community Forums › Issues and Ideas › Suggestion : Qualifier for next d1 TS season

Urban Zone

Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Issues and Ideas

Suggestion : Qualifier for next d1 TS season

Re: Suggestion : Qualifier for next d1 TS season

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:18 am
Author: The-spiki Location: Macedonia
If it is true (and I guess it is) that there are going to be many who believe they deserve to play in div1 but not enough place for them all...
then having qualifications is a good idea.

I'll offer improvement to Shoushou's idea that will make things more fair and make it less prone for delays.
Make the few "new old" teams that think they should play div1 battle it out. No reason at all to have everyone qualifying. Why play ton of matches before actual season?

I don't think there is need for [b00bs] to "qualify" for div1. We won div1 in season 8, that was 9 seasons ago...
Since then we are playing it consistently every season, always at the top placement...
We won it few times... Including the most recent season and the master series tournament.

What I'm saying here is that we do not need to prove we belong in div1, we don't need to play qualifiers...
I'd say there are few teams like fZ, aera and some others that simply do not need to play qualifiers.

So you can arrange qualifiers for the few that are inconclusive.