Loking for team: CTF, TS and BOMB

Loking for team: CTF, TS and BOMB

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:59 am
Author: BRAVO Location: Buenos Aires
Essential information:

- [b]Location:
Argentina

- Languages: EspaƱol, and English.

- Experience: I started to play UrT in year 2008 (4.1), left for about two years and now i'm playing again since about a month.

- Previous clans / Skill: My skill ATM is average-low, i only play autos (my favourite is the AK-103), i'm fast at CTF as i'm an acceptable jumper. I'v played in MtS*, [SoD], {hsf}, iL. e'A], *PPA* and wip.

I'm willing to play UZ next season (10-05-2015), all three modes: CTF, TS, and BOMB.

I'm 30 years old, and looking for a clan with grown and mature players (preferably but not exclusive). Just playing for the fun and the laughs, i haven't got a problem if i'm asked to /sub.

My schedule is a bit complicated because of work, so it's difficult for me to be available on weekdays, but i'm fully available on weekends.

I don't like to play with or against cheaters or dramatic people so if your clan has got a bad reputation in those aspects don't waste your time inviting me.

I'v got a headset, and a mouse too Laughing .

Re: Loking for team: CTF, TS and BOMB

Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:59 am
bump. still looking for.

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:02 pm
Author: Nizel
"Experience: I started to play UrT in year 2008 (4.1), left for about two years and now i'm playing again since about a month."

If you left UrT for about two years in 2008, you came back in 2010 according to you, and you are playing 2 months now...? So you left 7 years..? lol

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:21 pm
- trux0rt
"Experience: I started to play UrT in year 2008 (4.1), left for about two years and now i'm playing again since about a month."

If you left UrT for about two years in 2008, you came back in 2010 according to you, and you are playing 2 months now...? So you left 7 years..? lol

Mhee, you'v missed a coma there m8 Very Happy

I played UrT for 1st time in 2008, played until half 2013 (after FTW S6 finished), and now willing to play again.

I'm new in this league (i'm in .div/0. roster but i think i never played an UZ match with them) playing with +300 ping is kind of a pain in the ass (but i came to get used to it)..., and i always chose to play on SA and NA leagues before (because of lower pings for me).

I'v played Pretorian league, FTW, UCL and CBUT before, but it seems euro scene is the only one remaining alive and UZ has always been a great league, so here i am.

Even if i'm a bit rusty now, i think i can be a good addition to a mid-tier team running low on players to face this season Idea

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:13 pm
Author: szejdi
- BRAVO
UZ has always been a great league

According to who XD

Good luck though, you're gonna need it nowadays.

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:50 am
Author: Niima Location: France .
Bah bravo Morray

Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:02 pm
Author: Nizel
- Niima
Bah bravo Morray

Niima u inactive piece of shet Razz

Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:54 am
Author: xesya Location: On the battlefield
I did a lot of GTVs for SA & NA leagues back in the day and I saw BRAVO playing there (2010 or 2011 iirc), good guy