Urban Zone › Community Forums › Issues and Ideas › suggestions concerning member lists on CMS

Urban Zone

Issues and Ideas

suggestions concerning member lists on CMS

suggestions concerning member lists on CMS

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:36 am
Author: The-spiki Location: Macedonia
Hi,

I suggest to change privileges so "Arranger" can actually arrange matches... the challenge button does not appear until "Trustee" level.

Also to make it so confirmation is needed if you chose leader role for some other member, notifying that action is irreversible, removing you as leader etc...

Re: suggestions concerning member lists on CMS

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:05 am
Author: Kendle
- The-spiki
I suggest to change privileges so "Arranger" can actually arrange matches... the challenge button does not appear until "Trustee" level.

Fixed.

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:36 am
Author: Kendle
- The-spiki
Also to make it so confirmation is needed if you chose leader role for some other member, notifying that action is irreversible, removing you as leader etc...

There can only be one Leader, who can't be removed as there needs to remain a point of contact for a Team. Trustee can do pretty much everything a Leader can do (apart from become Leader), so make other "leaders" Trustee if your team has more than one Leader.

I have however added a confirmation question when promoting someone to Leader informing you that the current Leader will be demoted to Trustee and asking if it's OK to do so, with the opportunity to back out if not.

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:38 am
Author: The-spiki Location: Macedonia
Hi,

You handled both of my remarks and it was quick too.

Let me be the first one to say GJ Kendle.

Fixed. Close ticket Smile