Urban Zone › Community Forums › Recruitment › Recruit NC?

Urban Zone

Recruitment

Recruit NC?

Recruit NC?

Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:13 am
Author: Nizel
Why not recruit active players for the dead nations? Spain, Italy, Turkey? Maybe Algeria? Russia? Sweden? Austria? Want to keep the countries dead? Lots of players from those countries, still playing, there is just no NC team Sad

More Nations --> More fun. Start working on it now i'd say, more teams for the next NC Smile !

Re: Recruit NC?

Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:38 am
Author: szejdi
Some people just don't deserve to play NC. Why would you ruin good teams' names by letting randoms represent them?
Playing in a national team used to be a reward...
Uniting best players from most countries takes a lotta organisation and strong leadership, not just adding players to the roster. There's wintercup for you if that's your cup of tea. Make it active and have fun there, please.

Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:13 pm
Bro, live with the fact that UrT is dying, it's not that we're going to get more and better players. Biddle is trying alone to keep them alive, it might be a reason to let some players be more active. I agree it's used to be as a reward, but sad enough that's not going to bring UrT back like in the old days. It's not because it are 'randoms' they are bad, not giving them a chance is kinda selfish. Just trying to keep UrT alive.

Peace

Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:57 pm
Author: nelver Location: Europe
In fact, randoms are rocking sometimes xd

Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:22 pm
Author: Maku Location: England
If anyone from a nation without a NC team can get enough people they can have someone apply to be captain, there's nothing stopping them from playing if there isn't already a NC team.

Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:44 pm
Author: LinCeX
I will create the National team of Sealand for next NC.

Anyone intrested Contact me with your full name and bank account for paper work.

Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:37 pm
- Maku
If anyone from a nation without a NC team can get enough people they can have someone apply to be captain, there's nothing stopping them from playing if there isn't already a NC team.

Many don't even know that's possible bro x)

Posted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:23 am
Author: swaginacup
I'm will be the leader of the gay nation next nations cup. Szedj and Trux feel free to join in as I do not discriminate on penis length and girth. Thank you beautiful people have a splendid night.

Posted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:23 am
Author: stylo
- trux0rt
- Maku

Many don't even know that's possible bro x)

If they are that stupid, maybe it’s best for all of us that they not play NC…

Posted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:34 pm
^lmao rekt by a mexican

Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:22 pm
I was actually waiting for a Biddle/Sailormoon/SevenofNine reply :] ? (Opinion etc..)

Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:45 pm
Yeah cause their response is relevant to how dead countries will recruit people.

Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:43 pm
Thats the point of an opinion - it doesn't matter shit.

Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:33 pm
Author: stylo
- trux0rt
I was actually waiting for a Biddle/Sailormoon/SevenofNine reply :] ? (Opinion etc..)

- trux0rt
Thats the point of an opinion - it doesn't matter shit.

So the point of this thread was to get the admins to throw their shit at you? Surprised

Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:02 pm
I just want to know their opinion about it pleb