Urban Zone › Community Forums › Official Information › Nation Cup Team Nicaragua

Urban Zone

Official Information

Nation Cup Team Nicaragua

Nation Cup Team Nicaragua

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:35 pm
Author: Poseidon030615 Location: Nicaragua, Managua
Hi Everyone Very Happy

Dear UZ community, God Bless you!

First of all, i made this topic is for ask you more information about Nations cup, I was talking with some guys of my country Nicaragua that they play Urban Terror and they told me why not play Nation Cup, so, i did the team for play there, i know we are new playing there but thats can be nice experience with us..

can you give me all information about Nation cup, when start this event, how many players can i have, rules and modes of games.

We are Register on UZ and Urbanterror.info its ready Very Happy

i dont know that other stuff can i ask but if you can tell me all about this, that's good

ATT: Team Nicaragua <3

Sincerely
Poseidon*<3

Re: Nation Cup Team Nicaragua

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:53 pm
Author: Biddle Location: France
Nice to read that a Nicaraguan team might compete for the first time in the Urban Terror Nations Cup!

To get your question answered, the NC allows its participant to fight over three different gametypes of their choice: Bomb, Capture The Flag and Team Survivor.
You can read more about the gametypes and their specific settings in the previous cup's rules : urban-zone.org/index.p...p;screen=3

The ammount of payers a team can have is unlimited, but they must all be eligible to play for the concerned country (cf rules again).

Regarding the schedule, things usualy get announced over November. Though, the NC's schedule is always sensitively the same each year. It gets played withing the first 3 months of the new year. You can take a look at last year's schedule for a better idea.

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:28 pm
Author: Nizel
aCen.

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:55 pm
yes i'm in acen clan Very Happy @trux0rt Razz Wink

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:44 am
Author: Nizel
- Poseidon030615
yes i'm in acen clan Very Happy @trux0rt Razz Wink

That's a bad thing tho.
aCen shit community =)

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:35 am
Author: Ev0k
I know Poseidon he is not like acen guys

GL & HF Nicaragua !

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:48 am
Author: LinCeX

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:43 am
- LinCeX

hahahaha that fun pic Razz ><' i;m different person, nice guy and relax, great please know me guys awwww <3