Urban Zone › Community Forums › Nationscup XXI › Nations Cup Benelux team?

Urban Zone

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:

Nationscup XXI

Nations Cup Benelux team?

Nations Cup Benelux team?

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:48 pm
Author: Locati
Hello urban zone community,

As you know, in the past, several countries regrouped to play Nations Cup like:
-Austria/Hungary
-Asia
-Nordic
-Brazil/Argentina
and maybe more ...

Belgium and Netherlands are struggling to have 5 players each and asked admins to play together.

Apparently, the admins are not really confortable allowing us to do that, im here to have your opinion about this matter.

We really want to play this Nations Cup, we have been very active last years and it would be a shame to miss this competition.

From Benelux team, Locati - Vrederust - Sheyin - Carhum - Rocket - Slazick

Re: Nations Cup Benelux team?

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:49 pm
Author: Rocket-
+1

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:16 pm
Author: Sunra
Its definitely possible to find a NL team and BEL team seperately. Just not an OP team that means you will win....

It's unfair yes, I don't agree with benelux team

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:27 pm
Author: Locati
Yes sure we can play with my 2 brothers who never played the game ^^

(as you can see there isn't other belgian player active atm)

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:28 pm
Author: Rocket-
- Sunra
Its definitely possible to find a NL team and BEL team seperately. Just not an OP team that means you will win....

It's unfair yes, I don't agree with benelux team

If it was all about making a better team, we would have done this last year. Last year, we were 5 belgians only and we managed to play all our match with 5 players.
We just can't this year.

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:27 pm
Author: Sunra
Makes sense, I understand

Also better to have 1 team to compete than -2 I guess

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:30 pm
Author: KJT. Location: Esende/SND
Im up for mixes of nations which are connected (somehow)

I've wouldnt agreed on that few years ago, but cmon this game is dead.....

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

Last edited by KJT. on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:30 pm
Author: Dosis
+1

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:26 am
Author: ThomasE-Warfare
+1

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:19 am
Author: SachkaHDDEV
I am against having mixed teams .. you have to remember first of all that it's a Nation Cup.. So you can not afford to make a team with Belgium and Netherlands players knowing that for each of these nations you can find active players currently.. now it's up to you to open your doors to give them the chance to represent their nations.

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:31 pm
Author: Vrederust
find me 5 dutchies willing to compete and i will skip team benelux. For the record, the last couple of season nl has competed with lower skilled players. Its not like i am unwilling to play with less skilled dutchies lol. so shuuut your ignorant assss mr scammer

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:38 pm
Author: SachkaHDDEV
- Vrederust
find me 5 dutchies willing to compete and i will skip team benelux. For the record, the last couple of season nl has competed with lower skilled players. Its not like i am unwilling to play with less skilled dutchies lol. so shuuut your ignorant assss mr scammer

However, I am not the captain of the Netherland team so it's not my job to move my ass to get players but yours if you want to pretend to be able to play the next Nation Cup. In the other Nations the captains are melting their jobs by recruiting players who may not be the future HeMP or rYuuJiN .. They are not players with much experience certainly but they surely have the rage to win in all cases. So if they can find players you can also so stop talking about dead games because if you go out of the PickUp or PCW environment and you go on Public TDM .. you will surely surprised by the activity that there are on these servers (Fallen-angels, Nexunity, etc).

Netherlands Players (you are free to contact them Rolling Eyes ):
Hashbolla - D0ubl3j - Fleuv - Core1 - Chantal2599 - dirkman - junkie - mrzleeping - dexus.nl

- Vrederust
so shuuut your ignorant assss mr scammer

I play Urban Terror since much longer than you my little Ken and my little ass scammer is doing very well.. kiss haters Rolling Eyes

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:05 pm
Author: Memnon Location: Switzerland
Its not about the "skill" you can't go to a public server and bring them to a nations cup or any cup actually with 2 weeks to the start of the cup, vred is playing this game for years and he could actually teach them some stuff etc, but the NC starts at the end of the month and no time for him to prepare a team with 2 or 3 public guys who never played in a team, its not fun for them or the people they play against, people also want to see good matches and not rapes.

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:07 pm
Author: .RkQ
+1

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:09 pm
Author: Carhum
Netherlands Players (you are free to contact them Rolling Eyes ):
Hashbolla - D0ubl3j - Fleuv - Core1 - Chantal2599 - dirkman - junkie - mrzleeping - dexus.nl -----> Most of those players you are suggesting are people that enjoy this game playing on a public server like TDM eagle only, but do not enjoy playing the game competitively. I've been playing with chantal and core daily on the TDM eagle only server and also with hashbolla for several years. greetings from the best admin >DN< Eagle only 24/7 Server