Urban Zone › Community Forums › Recruitment › Old UrT Player Looking for TS/CTF Clan

Urban Zone

Recruitment

Old UrT Player Looking for TS/CTF Clan

Old UrT Player Looking for TS/CTF Clan

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:16 am
Author: revolver Location: Unknown
Handle: revolver` AKA rexx`
Experience: August 5th, 2000. (If your not aware of that date, it's when Urban Terror's first beta released.)
Past clans: dMt-, vG@, plenty of past clans.
Any competition/scrim experience?: I've played in many leagues like STA and others, plenty of Scrim experience.
When are you available to play?: Any time of day/night.. And always available on match nights.
Best position (auto or sr8?): TS: SR8+DE+KEV+HELM+MEDKIT, CTF: LR+DE+KEV+HELM+MEDKIT

Additional Information: I have TS3, Vent, Mumble and can download whatever Team Communication App needed. I've played for a long time and I think I'm pretty good and so do a lot of others. I mostly play in TURNPIKE 24/7 server so you can catch me fraggin' it up on there. If you or your team is interested in me playing for them please PM me or reply to this topic and we will discuss it from there. Thanks!

Re: Old UrT Player Looking for TS/CTF Clan

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:20 am
Author: t3hbeast
Check us out we are working o putting our comp team(s) together. If you would like to become part of it let us know at www.ygpclan.co.cc

Re: Old UrT Player Looking for TS/CTF Clan

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:18 pm
Author: skax
hi, #ownage.clan --- we are recruiting skilled players for uz and cb [ts and ctf]