Urban Zone › Community Forums › Recruitment › Looking for a clan for any competition.

Urban Zone

Recruitment

Looking for a clan for any competition.

Looking for a clan for any competition.

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:12 pm
Author: flajeen Location: Évora
Nickname: flajeen or faiLjeen

Experience: I started playing at September '09, so I'm playing UrT for two years.

Past clans: nT, Nj, ump

Any pug/scrim experience?: I play nearly every day since I'm on vacations, mostly in a server called Casatown. I also play a lot of PUGs.

When are you available to play?: I can play every day you want me to, you just need to warn me. Around September I will be quite busy and I won't be as active, but I'll try to play as much as I can.

Best position: I'm quite good at sniper and I can play any position in any map, but I prefer to auto. Since some days I just suck at any weapon, I want a clan to train as much as possible.

Flexibility/Attitude: I try as much as I can to shut the fuck up in clan wars. If you ask me to sub/disconnect I'll do it without asking shit questions. If you'd like me to change from auto to sniper or anything else I'll do it unless it's a completely stupid idea. I must warn you that if you don't shut up when we are loosing I will spoon kill you.

Other Info: I always have high pings to european servers, I'm talking about ~200 to NL servers and ~100 to DE ones. My normal ping is ~70. I'm trying to get a new connection, but where I live there aren't much ISPs. I am a mapper and a PUGBot probational admin. I can use any voice software (Teamspeak, Ventrilo, Mumble).

If you want to know any other stuff just contact me on IRC, both Quakenet or Gamesurge, I'm flajeen most of the time. You can find me in the channel #urban-zone in Quakenet or #pugbot in Gamesurge.