Urban Zone › Community Forums › Public Servers › ExCITED started the first dutch PUB TS/CTF server!

Urban Zone

Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Public Servers

ExCITED started the first dutch PUB TS/CTF server!

Re: ExCITED started the first dutch PUB TS/CTF server!

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:50 pm
Author: xesya Location: On the battlefield

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:57 pm
Author: unfortunately
f1

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:36 am
- unfortunately
f1

This is not about that trol image but, on the poll of most hated person on urt.

SCORE/POLL:
[F1] eya_allam (+1)
[F2] Fleuv (none)

waiting for other posts..

F2
F2
.... ofcourse UZ forum.

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:50 pm
Author: Urbaan
- unfortunately

@Urbaan, xan : I was just over 13 do you think I was expecting this? Uhm... NO second chance is just so relaxed. Why don't you guys give other that chance?!

You were 13 and should have expected it. (if you're not retarded, ohh wait you are since you CHEATED)

If you take steroids in any sports you will get banned from the sport you're exercising.
Why shouldn't it be like that in UrT too?
Urban Terror is a sport even if we're sitting infront of the computer and if you're using something illegal that makes you better in one way or another by using aimbot, wallhack mombot or whatever that is the same as if you're using steroids.

Just an extreme comparison: If you kill someone and afterwards are sorry that you did it.
Are you going to skip jail just because you are sorry for what you did?

Just asking Smile

Anyway
You were cheating! You are a cheater! and You will always be a cheater!

Deal with it, don't come back to Urban Terror because we don't want retards like you here.
Try to find another game to play Very Happy

With dear greetings

Urbaan Laughing

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:46 pm
Author: xandaxs Location: Portugal
Please do not insult...
No more how many arguments you have against him and his attitude, insulting is never the way to do it.

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:33 pm
Author: Urbaan
oh yes it is =)

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:01 am
Okay, you're totally right Urbaan everything you say is true, so I'll quit urban terror you will never hear from me again also you won't see a new nickname like malla_aye or vuelf or something. I quit all this because you say I've to:

Urbaan wrote : " ..Deal with it, don't come back to Urban Terror because we don't want retards like you here.
Try to find another game to play .. "

I stop gaming at all because I cheated right? So my thoughts about gaming wont change I always will keep hacking, or not? Time to find something more interesting than this game, really why I even did start playing this game look at the graphics LOL! Also I think I make a lot of people happy because I'm banned on 5-10 servers and 20-30 IRC channels. But idc about those people, I only care about the real & cool players, they will miss me.

gl & hf with your urt thing bb all
grrtz srsly call this number (0900) 5012 6321

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:12 am
Edited first topic.

new cycle list c this link: http://j.mp/x-pub

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:54 pm
Author: Phant0m Location: İstanbul
Good Luck To You With Your Server Smile

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:18 pm
Author: Niels Location: Belgium
Fleuv vroeg of ik wou joinen, hoe?

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:40 pm
Author: Niels Location: Belgium
Fleuv, its me NielZ / trux0rt. I saw you yesterday again.
It was a long time ago since i met you yesterday again, i can still remember me we played 1 v 1 on ur server.
I never thought you hack? Wat jammer dat je nu geband bent Sad maar dat is het gevolg van hacken.
Gratz Niels, Smile

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:52 pm
Author: Nizel
Ik mis het zo...

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:54 pm
Author: Nizel
- unfortunately
Okay, you're totally right Urbaan everything you say is true, so I'll quit urban terror you will never hear from me again also you won't see a new nickname like malla_aye or vuelf or something. I quit all this because you say I've to:

Urbaan wrote : " ..Deal with it, don't come back to Urban Terror because we don't want retards like you here.
Try to find another game to play .. "

I stop gaming at all because I cheated right? So my thoughts about gaming wont change I always will keep hacking, or not? Time to find something more interesting than this game, really why I even did start playing this game look at the graphics LOL! Also I think I make a lot of people happy because I'm banned on 5-10 servers and 20-30 IRC channels. But idc about those people, I only care about the real & cool players, they will miss me.

gl & hf with your urt thing bb all
grrtz srsly call this number (0900) 5012 6321

"I only care about the real & cool players, they will miss me." Yeah, that's true... man Sad Like I miss Kogut, and all the [exp] members.. Why am I the only one left?