Urban Zone › Community Forums › Issues and Ideas › Trolololo eya

Urban Zone

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:

Issues and Ideas

Trolololo eya

Re: Trolololo eya

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:16 am
Author: Gnurkus Location: Netherlands
You are really funny. You honoustly believe that another admin is gonna show up and he'll say: Ofcourse, I'll unban you! Bans on urban-zone are made with all admins. You can whine as much as you want it's not going to bring you anything.

Have fun with your life outside urban terror, cheers

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:39 am
Author: eya_allam Location: Slovakia
gnurkus, what life outside urt? there is a reason why these bozos are trolling forums at the ass crack of dawn. it's called no life. anyhoo, this thread is bringing nothing to anyone. I can take the hate but gnurkus is right - nothing here is done by a single person, all admins participate in all ban decisions. the difference between the pt and the pl demo ban was because of a change in rules - when it became mandatory to upload all demos, we gave people a chance miss one demo without getting banned. until then, demos were only uploaded by request, hence no mistakes allowed. time to find another place to troll, ladies. I'm closing this one.

and thanks for the kfc reminder, didn't know what to make for lunch today.

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:53 pm
Author: SevenofNine
I'm surprised and disappointed Jabko we spoke yesterday afternoon, I said I’d look why you were banned, only I was too busy at work. Now apparently you couldn’t wait a day, I have no problem with people asking questions on the forum, what I do mind is the way people do it. You also awoke the trolls, all in all, my good will has gone.

To the trolls I swear to god, if this wasn’t the internet…