Urban Zone › Community Forums › Recruitment › looking for a team

Urban Zone

Recruitment

looking for a team

looking for a team

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:13 am
Author: aftershave
hey, i'm a north american player where i play for pnk. i'm looking to expand into other leagues. i'd say i'm a pretty average mover and shooter in competitive play. i'm in school so i won't be able to make every match but i'd love to help the team out with scrims and a match here and there.

i'm 25 and i've been playing for a year. i love teamwork and i'm drama free. i can play a bunch of different roles. i have play calling and leadership experience but, would consider myself very disciplined while receiving calls as well. anyway, i can be reached at aftershave.g @ gmail.c0m or #pnkclan on irc.gamesurge.net .

thanks

Re: looking for a team

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:28 pm
Author: Destroyer Location: Dutch
Hi take a look www.urban-zone.org/ind...topic&t=83

Cool Cool

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:43 am
k thanks destroyer. i noticed you have a requirement of 30hrs ctf experience. that seems low, what is your clans skill level. not that i'm great but i'd like to find a clan of better or equal skill. do you have mumble or ts3? i went to your web page and couldn't find any voip info. hopefully i can get in on some scrims with you so we can see where our skill levels are at. also, i noticed on your web page the bulletin that says you had your first scrim on sept. 26. so, you guys are a new clan? what's your members average age? i'd rather not get involved in a start up but if you guys have decent skill and are committed i'd consider it. again, not trying to sound uppity. i just want to find a team that suites me. no offense intended.

thanks

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:48 pm
bu-bump!

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:31 am
found a home with master minds. thx

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:02 am
Author: SevenofNine
good luck aftershave! we don't have many north american players in the league afaik, so the more the merrier Smile

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:14 pm
Author: Truth.ca
I'll play for your team aftershave, tell your leader to invite me if he wants me.

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:08 pm
Author: SevenofNine
Not really the best way to ask if you can join a clan if you ask me. Kinda pushy.

but maybe there's been contact between u guys, I dunno Smile