Urban Zone › Community Forums › General Chat › Frag Video

Urban Zone

General Chat

Frag Video

Frag Video

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:20 am
Author: KoKeS Location: London, England
Hey guys,

Yesterday I made a small frag video (all pcw frags by me, most frags within the past week) and I'd like to know what you all think. The edits in the video are very basic, and I didn't do any cool special effects, didn't change the colors or saturation, or make any fancy transitions. Personally, I like frag videos that are straight forward, showing some nice frags and less about cinematics. Do you guys share the same opinion or would you rather watch a video with a ton of editing? Also, what type of music would you prefer to accompany a frag video? I'm really interested to see what type of video people would rather watch.

Anyway, here's the link to the video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRoxFASSf2Y

I'd love to see any constructive criticism. And I know, my old videos are trash; I just got a new computer which has decent rendering and editing capabilities.

Enjoy! :3

Re: Frag Video

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:26 am
Author: szejdi
Edit > frags for me. Especially when you show off frags against low opponents.
U know, it's all boring and repetitive with 5 playable maps and normal kills. With editing you can show some creativity and make a nice concept around standard frags.

Check Hemp tho, he makes only fragshows too, but they look very nice, with good flow and all that shit;

www.youtube.com/user/taKeGaWa187/

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:46 am
Author: HaDuZz Location: Sweden
Pretty najs vid kokes and the music is great ! =) Mac miller <3

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:09 am
Author: LeVeL-uP Location: Germany
Nice video!

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:49 pm
Just made another UrT video. This time it's a shortclip and there's more effort put into the editing.

Enjoy. www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrp1cm2UJFQ

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:46 pm
Author: mvt-
- KoKeS
Just made another UrT video. This time it's a shortclip and there's more effort put into the editing.

Enjoy. www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrp1cm2UJFQ
Not bad mate, nice syncing but maybe a bit bad looking because of that greenish colour.

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:06 pm
It's been a while since I made a video, but I just published another one to youtube. I put so much work into this one, I hope you all like it!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ASNzAgrN2I

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:20 pm
Author: Phant0m Location: İstanbul
I Can See YOu Are Really Skilled But Not The Best Video Editer Ever. =) But Nice Job Man Wink

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:29 am
Author: Jepapa
The 'Hyper' was quite enjoyable, the editing in my opinion was great and the frags were fine as well. Good job Kokes!

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:06 pm
Thanks guys. I appreciate the input.