GHT Thread

Have a problem regarding a match or otherwise with the league or a suggestion for the site/rules/anything? Share and explain it here clearly, collectedly and calmly.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQ β€’ Search β€’ View unanswered posts
Go to page 1, 2  Next

GHT Thread

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:08 am

GHT played in NC - that much has been acknowledged.
He recently played under Kronox' auth in the TS Pro Cup.

This is the second time this year that he's given the finger to opposing teams, and UZ itself.

- Kronox couldn't break a positive ratio against decent players (no offense Kronox, I'm right there with you), especially considering he hasn't played a competition or pug in years, but GHT is dropping 30+ under his auth.

- They're in the same house, same IP minus the last subnet. Does it make sense to ban one computer from a cheater's house, and not the other? They both understood the ramifications of one or the other getting caught. They are not children, they only act like them.

- Check the screenshots from the -X- vs T&F match on Sunday. The Colombian players in those screenshots are complicit, and should also be penalized.

Everyone knows what happened, it's clear as day. They pulled the same dumb heist as they did two months ago, but this time they got away with it. There's a small group of players laughing at UZ league right now.

oddcam

Re: GHT Thread

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:00 am

with UZ handing out short 1 year bans for cheaters and people who knowingly play with them, i dont see them change any time soon. ght has to be perma banned, evading bans with 2 accounts in multiple matches, 1 year is just not enough to scare people away from doing shit like that. increasing the lenght of knowingly playing with a cheater, should also be an option. imo current ban policy is laughable and it shows by columbians giving zero fucks.

Last edited by nano on Wed May 27, 2020 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

nano

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:01 pm

If UZ wants to maintain any credibility, those bans need to be handed out. And agreed, if one player is caught hacking, siblings who use the same computer should be banned as well.

It is crazy that a whole team would bring a convicted cheater to play on two separate occasions. It is a team effort and everyone who played should be held accountable

ThomasE-Warfare
Donor 3
Donor 3

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:58 pm

ban these cuntlumbians or we riot (and get threathened with ban by 7o9; publicly via uz stream on twitch for calling out cheaters)

Vrederust
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 5:24 pm

We don't know which Colombian players were aware of this happening, but we can see which ones participated in the match, and so were complicit.
Col no doubt has a widespread problem with cheating and breaking rules in general, but in this case it might be best to restrict punishment to those players who played in the recent XIL match, and have also played in official league games with GHT in the past. These players definitely knew they were playing alongside GHT.

oddcam

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 5:37 pm

They're all fucking aware.

Hypnotoad

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:04 pm

I will only say that this is incredible xd

MonkyGun

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:27 pm

Unfortunately the credibility of all Colombians was affected by my decisions and those of ght, but first of all. Biddle agreed to let Kronox play by showing the identifications of both players, Kronox itΒ΄s a active gamer, you can ask to all the teams he played before us and officially they will corroborate his decent level.
Second, just look at the results of t & f, they have lost against all the teams they have faced since slade decided to leave, it is not the fault of a teenager and his team that they do not have the ability to beat any team; from the respect that each one of their members deserves, the only two high-level players in their team are stlr and thomas when they propose.

morphus

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 8:08 pm

Let's assume in some fucking one in a million chance that Kronoz is real and Ght has never used his auth: Yes, the fact that Ght is banned - and ESPECIALLY THE FACT he's banned for using a stolen auth to evade - means Kronoz doesn't get to play on that same IP because his brother is s piece of shit.

This place is just so fucked.

We're sitting around waiting for a proven cheater* that didn't punish himself accordingly with the rules he wrote himself to get around to making a decision on what to do with the banned fucking cheater he approved to play.

That sentence hurts my fucking brain.

I'm so done with this dump. 99% chance all they do is ban the Kronox account and the third team goes through all this again in a couple weeks again when he has some other dickheads auth.

Last edited by Hypnotoad on Wed May 27, 2020 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hypnotoad

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:29 pm

- Vrederust
ban these cuntlumbians or we riot (and get threathened with ban by 7o9; publicly via uz stream on twitch for calling out cheaters)

You weren't being threathend for calling out cheaters, you were being a broken record and a troll in our uz channel. But I have to admit something good did come from it, I've decided to create rules for twitch chat and get some moderators to enforce them. People who aren't a positive influence on the community and/or harass other people in the community won't be welcome on my streams chat. Constructive feedback is always welcome.

My goal with the stream is to show of the game I love, and if your contribution does not align with that or god forbid even counters that goal you'll be banned from twitch chat.

ps. people will say UZ maffia and freedom of speech, but freedom of speech stops where it hurts others is my honest opinion. Also it's not an open forum, it's my twitch stream. Also this response will probably only feed the trolls, but at least the trolls have been warned.

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:43 pm

Can we talk donation money now since you've popped in?

Heard some rumours, would be curious.

Hypnotoad

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:55 pm

We want to hear your opinions on GHT and his brother being allowed to play in this Pro Cup.

Please talk about 7of9 somewhere else.

oddcam

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 10:05 pm

I mean... he came in here to defend banning/censoring players calling out other confirmed cheaters for going unpunished and admins not enforcing the rules. That's kind of indicative of the this whole problem, a cheater essentially being granted a 3rd chance by the cheater admin that the other admin in the thread punished OTHER people for calling out the cheater admin. Whew.

Everyone's opinion of Ght and his brother is obvious. He's literally a goddamn meme in the community. And yet here we are. Legit "it was my brother" ???? XDDDD

Seven is a more interesting topic now.

Hypnotoad

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 10:50 pm

- SevenofNine
- Vrederust

You weren't being threathend for calling out cheaters, you were being a broken record and a troll in our uz channel. But I have to admit something good did come from it, I've decided to create rules for twitch chat and get some moderators to enforce them. People who aren't a positive influence on the community and/or harass other people in the community won't be welcome on my streams chat. Constructive feedback is always welcome.

My goal with the stream is to show of the game I love, and if your contribution does not align with that or god forbid even counters that goal you'll be banned from twitch chat.

ps. people will say UZ maffia and freedom of speech, but freedom of speech stops where it hurts others is my honest opinion. Also it's not an open forum, it's my twitch stream. Also this response will probably only feed the trolls, but at least the trolls have been warned.

Calling out cheaters is now flagged as being a broken record and a troll in the uz channel. Also funny I was the only one being called out while the rest of the community was doing the same in twitch chat. Nevertheless, after receiving 7o9's backlash I got support from the community Wink

My constructive feedback for your stream is: next time that Jehar is co streaming, turn down your volume and increase his volume. His shoutcasting is amzing compared to what we usually get and people can learn a thing or two from him Smile .

Vrederust
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2020 1:55 pm

The BANs should be in the whole group, some ADMIN here that has the eggs? Or is this always managed at discretion? ... A pity that gives, always the same players hanging around 300 clans, when they are going to put order!

salmon