Match fakers

Have a problem regarding a match or otherwise with the league or a suggestion for the site/rules/anything? Share and explain it here clearly, collectedly and calmly.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Match fakers

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:04 pm

So hello everyone.

I don't know if this is or not the correct spot to make these sort of complaints but I wanted to make sure this went out to the public regarding the clan [EO] uploaded a fake screenshot of a CW which didn't happen. The only real CW that did happen today was the one against nS| which we lost minutes ago and we were posting screenshots and demos there.

Now, about that cw.

urban-zone.org/index.p...xture=8594

This is the link of the match. As you can see on the comments everyone on our clan complains about the fact that this is a fake match.

Points to follow - On the only matchprint uploaded it shows there that my nick was hazmat, that is ofcourse my nickname here in uz, but ingame I always use deeKaaz.
- Some friends of mine witnessed the fact that I was about to go on the first pcw which was against nS|
- I don't play that bad!!

I think this is really something that they should be ashamed of, we don't know them and never did anything to them, I think.
Now, fact is, this is something serious that could really damage a reputation. This lacks fairplay and respect towards the victims involved, so I would suggest as a punishment that clan being permanentely banned from UZ competitions, as it's the only fair thing to do.

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Re: Match fakers

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:09 pm

I will get the server logs and send them to Vachette.

We did nothing wrong.

doornroosje
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:10 pm

If you did nothing rong, than somebody faked us.
Either way I want this sorted out because it was NOT us that played that match.

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:15 pm

And I want it sorted out as well. but coming to our IRC channel with 5 of you and shout at everyone, calling us noobs, idiots and what not is not the way to do that.

If you were mature enough to just talk to us, you deserved more, but for now, I will let an Admin handle it. Our clan did nothing wrong and the server logs will show that.

doornroosje
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Actually you couldn't be more wrong.

I went to your irc specially to talk to you about how you arranged the cw if the onlny way possible was through IRC, which you didn't came. Also, you don't have anyone's skype, or msn, as far as I know.

I went to your irc without insulting anyone and you were actually the first ones to yell out that we were kids for exactly no reason.
If you are that much matured than you would make an effort to make everything fair for everyone and explained us where you got the cw from, which you didn't and just made us shut up.

Saying "the admins will sort it" is not enough. Because we didn't even talked to them yet (I think). And regarding what you told them and what you gave them it may be negative to us.

Since you on IRC have much throat but no arguments and since you come here saying you have balls to everyone than I want you to shout out loud how the hell you got that CW and show us proof.
Because the CW didn't come by itself.

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Vachette has seen the screenshot of irc that showed where we got the match from.

Chill out, we'll sort this out. You will see that we did nothing wrong.

I'm willing to believe you didn';t do anything wrong just the same, and if that's the case then the server logs will prove that. So just be a little patient.

doornroosje
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Ok then I can't do nothing more rather than believe you atm.

But this is really embarassing as every friend of mine is asking me how the hell did that happen and that was not the actual match.

The only match that DID happen was this one.

urban-zone.org/index.p...xture=8596

It ended like 20 mins ago.

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:41 pm

Eagle Only Report:

We started with their map as they requested. It was a draw, 14-14.

Then they did a ragequit without saying anything. We are interested in seeing ONeil's Demo too.

1. We would say sth. if we leave a UZ Match, We have NEVER left a UZ match lol!
2. Our Clan Map is Sanc u can see it at all our other matches and u can see at all other matches the Names are very different .. like my name isn't djdima ingame: -dJdiMa- or Oneils ingame name is Flaix. .. we never play with the normal nickz
3. I think a group of kids want fake our full clan, to get bad results in the league -.-" (... hm i think it were one of my Haters from germany...)
4. Where are the UZ Admins???

Please!!

djdima

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:58 pm

btw Flaix and Finisher didnt play this wintercup with um.
get a life.

Dutchie

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:04 pm

- Dutchie
get a life.

Your attitude to this is getting annoying. Chill out and just be patient for it to be sorted out. Admins have been notified on irc, and I'm sure they will talk to you guys soon too.

EDIT: Spelling fail.

doornroosje
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:07 pm

yeee i hope that idiots will get a ever ban!!

djdima

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Ok this topic went to far, we will sort it out (I mean Admins) with the time we'll need and take the decisions that will be needed.

Please now calm down, your behavior is not legit.

Vachette
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:02 pm

This is fixed now, Eagle Only clan got nothing to do with the fakers, in fact, this is one of your ex members Jiz that played with a few other guys.

I think you guys from Urban Mafya have to apologize for your insults and your behavior towards EO clan. Publics or not, I don't care but that is what you have to do because insulting is never the good way.

Vachette
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:29 am

- Vachette

I think you guys from Urban Mafya have to apologize for your insults and your behavior towards EO clan. Publics or not, I don't care but that is what you have to do because insulting is never the good way.

Yeah, an official apology from them are in order considering their incredibly childish behavior.

BullDozer

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:04 am

Thanks for clearing this mess up, Admins.

doornroosje
Staff
Staff