AP divisions?

Have a problem regarding a match or otherwise with the league or a suggestion for the site/rules/anything? Share and explain it here clearly, collectedly and calmly.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQ β€’ Search β€’ View unanswered posts

AP divisions?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:52 pm

There are no Asia Pacific divisions in both leagues?

deqfon

Re: AP divisions?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:13 pm

no. we only had one ap signup, so no ap division. instead we give our warmest thanks to teams from div3 (ctf and ts) who bravely agreed to play the Aussie team on neutral soil, so to speak Smile

eya_allam
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:28 am

eya_allam wrote:
... we give our warmest thanks to teams from div3 (ctf and ts) who bravely agreed to play the Aussie team on neutral soil, so to speak

ORLY? Neither i, nor the clan leader knew, that we accepted this. Nobody has asked us. Ok. Further. According to the rules we can play with them only on European servers:
5.H Servers
All league matches must be played in European servers; that includes Turkish servers. ...

However they don't want to play on our DE server. Playing "on neutral soil" gives them an advantage - they play the whole time with pings like 200, for other players is really hard to get used to such ping. So why has nobody asked us and what should we do?

s3ns

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Hey guys,

In case you guys don't know me, I'm the team captain of eXile5's urban terror division.

First of all, thank you to everyone who has agreed to play us on a neutral server. To those of you who have been good sports about it, we really do appreciate you guys taking the time to fit us into your schedule and make an appearance.

To everyone else;

Please do understand that we are no different to you guys when it comes to playing scrims. We aren't "accustomed" to playing on 250 ping (its actually 300 for me and chiller). We normally play on 30-90 ping just like you guys would, with the only exception being our international scrims for this and other tournaments. In most matches we have played so far, other teams have had anywhere between 30-100 less ping than us - which means we are at no advantage whatsoever. As much as we appreciate you guys taking the time to rock up, so far almost every single match we have had complaints saying that it is "unfair" that we are playing on an even playing field.

We also experience the same difficulties that you guys do playing on high ping, we miss shots, can't hit people who are 1m infront of us, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Please try and be a little more open minded when saying that we have the advantage when playing with more ping than you.

With this being said, we really do appreciate you guys turning up and will do our best to accommodate any future requests with regards to servers and etc

If anyone has any questions or simply just want to chat, PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

-fbl

fbl2g

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:21 pm

s3ns means that (at least) we, ]LA[ wasnt asked for that. Our clan leader wasnt informed about this situation. We just want to know WHY?

p0z1tr0n

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:54 am

All league matches must be played in European servers; that includes Turkish servers.

LOL?

Everyone agreed to play on neutral server?
I was told to play on Californian one since it is the one in between Ozzies and ours but hei i am just reading the rules again and i wonder why the F do we need to agree in contradiction with the rules of the league. I was misslead to play on neutral server which i figure now it is a loss for my team.
There is only few teams out of EU that play this league so i wonder they should adjust to the league rules and not that all EU teams should play on their grounds. Same that applys for cb. By the time i am dealing with this issue i am a bit drunk, but i still highly believe that i was screwed with agreeing to play on their server and i wanna repeat the matches on EU server. After all this is EU league.
Greetings from Cicci:)))

CicciOlinA
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:53 am

Not going to happen. Zombie put to rest.

eya_allam
Admin
Admin